Friday, June 28, 2013

It's midnight, and I've been working on this

It's hot in the living room where Andy and I sleep on the pull-out bed. It's hot in Pat's room, too, so he's taking a shower to cool down. Andy and I have to get up early because his therapist is picking him up at 10:00, which is a bit early for us during summer vacation. Andy's the busy one amongst us: Tuesdays he has Speech, Wednesdays he has Group, Thursdays he has Speech, and Fridays he has Therapy.

I've definitely turned myself into a hermit. I go out once a week for groceries, every other week for my own therapy, once a month to go see my pain doctor (PA), every 3 months to see my neurologist. Isn't that fun?? 😊

I don't think I've ever mentioned that I'm on nighttime oxygen, too. In addition to giving me dry mouth (and a slew of dental problems because of the dryness), but some of the meds - don't know which ones - suppress my deep breathing when I sleep, giving me a horrible headache when I wake up. But there are still times I wake up with migraines. But that's a topic for another time.

I hope this finds all happy and (fairly) healthy! πŸ”₯♨πŸ±πŸ˜ΈπŸΎπŸ’«πŸŒŒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, if it's apropos. Ask questions!! πŸ“–✏πŸ“πŸ“šπŸ“œ (LEARN)