Sunday, August 16, 2020

To Blog or not

Let me be frank for a moment. I hate writing. Hate it, detest it even. It's painful, coming up with the right word for the right context is hard. The thesaurus is my best writing amigo, opened so much that, if it were an actual edition, the spine would be bent in dozens of places,  falling apart at the non-virtual seams. I have times I'm more verbose and coherent but I don't always think to write, and then about what? Life is a many-faceted gem and I'm not always inspired. So to write about this dilemma of mine is but an agent to put off writing about something else that might be more deserving of the keystrokes. Ha! I did it again, pass off this writing assignment like it was sophomore biology. I also hated biology, ironically enough, given my knowledge about this stupid disease. That was more my adolescent brain than intellectual ability. But to the task at hand, I pull the cloak of defeat across my shoulders and take a bow, backing into the liquid darkness of night, and breathe a sigh of relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, if it's apropos. Ask questions!! 📖✏📐📚📜 (LEARN)