Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy new year! (And happy news!)

Yes, I've been neglecting my baby blog the latter part of 2014, but I've been living quite the interesting life, in my opinion, as of late... On January 3, 2015, I married my best friend, Bayard Bray!

Physically, however, I reached my Medicare limit for physical therapy in October, so I was exercising with the physiotherapist, which I really didn't find to my liking. I liked working with my physical therapist, Erin. Then Bayard and I started seeing each other and fell in love rather quickly, so my time got preoccupied and I never got around to rescheduling my appointments. I hope I can go back and see Erin again. Bayard's a trained massage therapist, so he works on my neck when I need it, but it's nice to get out of the house(!)...

My darling sons are each having their own issues, not necessarily related to Bayard's being around. As a mom, I worry about them anyway, but guiding them through adolescence has seemed daunting, until now, having been a single mom. Bayard doesn't have kids of his own, so it's mainly the four of us, plus the 2 kitties. Ooh blah dee, ooh blah da, la-la-la-la-life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, if it's apropos. Ask questions!! 📖✏📐📚📜 (LEARN)